I would get a good job first or wait till u can say ur Guy will for sure not leave u Cuz if he does ur going to be out on the streets or group home. If u guys are like u say then sure do it but I would get a job first. That way u will be able to be on ur own without any worrys if u can't get a job then idle what to tell you to do I guess do what you think will work out better and if ur mom can't Handel being a mom she simply should have not been one Cuzco everyone. Gets upset she should know not to bother u like that. PS I hope I helped if not I am sorry
Well I'm only 14 and I don't have a boyfriend so bare with me....But my mom and I have never gotten along, I really do know how you feel. It got to the point where she said I was a big disappointment, and I told her she shouldn't have had a child if she thought I was gonna be perfect.....Anyway we argue all the time, I cant even talk to her. This summer i'm finally moving in with my dad (I CANT WAIT!!) I know your 17 and all and you think you should be able to make your own choices... But I think you should talk about it with an adult or like ur grandma or something... LOL IDK.... But I know you love ur boyfriend and I know how it feels to love a guy trust me.....(but he dosent like me...) LOL But theres always that chance that you may not stay togher....you don't want to be 18 with no job, homeless and with a baby.... Its your choice....But really think about what would happen if you got pregnant and no one was there to help you....I think you should live out that last year... (like I am) and get ur own place and job.... :)its up to you.....XOX- Emily
-------------------------------------------------- Canada prime rate
I think that you should sit down and have a serious conversation with your mom. Tell her that you are thinking about leaving and see how she reacts. You guys could work together to try and make living together a more enjoyable experience. You and your mom could also try and meet with a counselor or therapist that would have practice and experience with these kinds of issues. If nothing gets better then you can really look at your options for moving out. I am kind of skeptical about you living with your boyfriend because you have not been together for very long and things would definitely change with you living with his family. So I would say if you are at the point where the only option is to move out, make sure you have a back-up plan in case you two break up or realize that you just can't live together. Or make sure that you will always be welcome back home. I wish you the best of luck and I would just make sure you think everything through before you you do it. :)
Just like your boyfriend needed a 3 hr break it sounds like you need a 3-4 week break from mom. Talk to your bf's mom and make sure it is okay for you to stay there for about a month. Then go tell your mom you and her are breaking up! Tell your mom you found the door are going to move out for about a month, and don't let her change your mind. She will then see what it is like without you and it will give you some time to get your thoughts together. While you are away from home take the time to think about all the good things at home and all the bad things and that will help you decided where it is best for you to be. Also be very careful if you and the bf are having sex to use protection especially since you are in his mom's home! I know you probably don't need to hear that but better safe then being a not ready mom. Anyway, when the month is up call you mom and make a time to have a talk. Make sure the time is just you and your mom and make sure she understands that you will not tolerate being picked on etc... and will come back home only if she starts respecting you/your feelings and your personal stuff and space. Make it clear that if it starts up again you have a safe place to go and will go. She will know you mean it and I can guarantee you things will get better - Good Luck. Also you can choose where you want to live when you are 14. The police can't do anything about it. Your mother is legally responsible for you until you are 18 regardless of where you live so if you want to move out you can.
I'm sorry you're in such a difficult situation right now. I've never been in any type of thing like this before, so I hope what little bit of advice I give you is good advice. I understand you've been going through this and hearing it from her for 2 years now, but now that you are getting down to the thinking point and are completely serious about all of it, I say you give it at least a few more weeks to just think it over and let your heart decide what you need to do. I think it would be a great idea to move in with your boyfriend, but if anything ever went wrong, your mother probably wouldn't let you come back. So, you always have to see the cons as well. There is a really great opportunity, but also other possible problems behind it. So just think about it for a while, talk to your mother about it seriously and fill her in with the idea that you're tired of it and you are ready to do something about it.
-------------------------------------------------- Canadian mortgage